Debolina Coomer Interview with Amit Pandey


            As a believer of 'live & let live', Debolina likes to enjoy the tidbits of life as it comes by. As a person who enjoys reading, writing and interacting with people, she finds it exciting to write about emotions, experiences, stories, lifestyle, parenting, self-improvement, current affairs and pretty much everything that affects a common man's life. An ex-HR and Corp. Comm. professional, and a freelance content and creative writer, content developer, author and blogger. She strives to ignite the power of thought with a whole new perspective, something on the lines of what Walt Disney said: "If you can dream it, you can do it".
She is also a contributing author of many short stories and poem anthologies and e-books.

Amit- Hello Debolina Coomar, tell us something about you. How did you start writing?


Debolina Coomar- I am a freelance content writer, author and blogger. I am a mother to a 3-year-old daughter. I would say my daughter kind of rekindled the passion of writing in me. I used to write earlier, but was not pursuing it properly due to professional and personal commitments. I started blogging during my pregnancy, and thus started my writing journey once again. 
 Un Whispered Wish


Amit- An Engineer/MBA/HR/LnD,& A writer What is next?

Debolina Coomar- I am an Engineer, an MBA, an HR and LnD professional, and now a writer. I wish to continue my writing spree and publish my own books one day. 

Amit- Tell something about the book and your story/poem?

Debolina Coomar- My story in Un-Whispered Wish is about the entwined lives of two women. It is about how they realise about their last wishes and why they want them to be true. 

Amit- Tell me something about your characters/lead characters of your story.
Debolina Coomar- The main protagonists in my story, When Wishes Collide are two women, who love being who they are till they are made to believe something else, and how they chose their last wishes. 

Amit- How is your experience with publishers? 
Debolina Coomar- It was great working with the publisher. I am glad they gave this opportunity and platform to publish our work. Looking forward to more such endeavours to work with them. 

Amit- Your favourite book and author?
Debolina Coomar- I like Jean Sasson and the Princess Series.

Amit- Is there a message in your story?-
Actually, there is. Through my words in this story, I have reflected a vice of the society and I hope people get the message and are able to overcome the same. 

Amit- Is there any other genre that you would work on in future?
Debolina Coomar- Horror, Fiction, Satire


Amit- And the last one, tell us something about your upcoming books and works?- 

Debolina Coomar- I have been a part of around 13 short stories and poem anthologies and counting. I have a couple of short story and Nano tale anthologies coming up by HBA Publication and Moments Publishers. A few e-books are also on their way too. 

Amit- And the last one, you seems to be so mature, talented and passionate about your work. From where you get so much passion, energy, eager to work and work. Share with us.

Debolina Coomar- I would say I get it from LIFE. It has been the biggest teacher- people, memories, incidents, surroundings, everything has a story. And, when you can relate to them, you can narrate them.

Thank You Debolina Coomer. Best Wishes for your book.

You can find her piece of work on her blog  Debolina Coomar.

Daman Singh Interview

Shahrukh Biggest Fan Interview



 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.